Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Initial Thoughts

Today is Tuesday, August 21, 2007

This 70 year old ophthalmologist wishes to post random thoughts about random things.

Today, my daily AMA e-mail talks of a possible viral link to obesity. I knew it all the time!! I have been telling my wife for years (while eating croissants with butter and jam) that I have nothing more than an infection! The cure must be chocolate.

I see where the syncophants are bailing out on W. Rove and Snow are gone- who's next? My wife and I are scheduling a party for January 20, 2009-innauguration day. I will celebrate whomever is elected. I predict a Clinton /Obama ticket for the Dems. I have no idea who the Republicans will choose....The only one I can deal with without nausea is Rudy!The GOP has to remember that this is a secular government and lose the religious right.

More on my views on religion later (if anyone reads this blog or cares)

No comments: